domenica 26 agosto 2012

Il Collezionista d'Ossa

 Ok, magari non proprio di ossa... alla fine ho ceduto al lato oscuro della forza e ho partecipato all'assurdamente conveniente Kickstarter di Bones...

Seriamente, quando mai dipingerò le 240 miniature del livello Vampiro?!?!?


 Ok, maybe not the actual bones ... I finally succumbed to the dark side of the force and participated at the extremely convenient Kickstarter of Bones ...

Seriously, when did I find the time to paint the 240 minis of Vampire level?!?!?

3 commenti:

  1. I've also made a pledge for the Vampire level, plus extras. I agree with you totally - finding the time to paint them all is going to be difficult!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Yep... add the Studio miniature Indiegogo campaign and we got... Epic Fail!! :D

      Elimina
  2. I've succombed too to the miniature daemon.. Both of them.. But you already knows that!! ;P

    RispondiElimina

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...